We are looking for an HR Operations Manager to join our experienced and friendly team. This is an excellent opportunity to improve a range of HR projects.
- Experience in a similar role for more than 2 years;
- Proficiency in English (at least Upper-Intermediate level);
- HRIS knowledge (preferably Zoho) and experience in collaboration with IT department;
- Client and goal oriented, attentive to details, responsible attitude to work;
- Proficiency in Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google services, Confluence).
- Administrate HRM system (Zoho People) and improve HR processes automation (Onboarding, Performance Review, Engagement, Learning and development, Termination);
- Monitor sick-lists provision in case of documented sick leaves;
- Control, analyze and organize Performance Review data in the system;
- Prepare final paid benefits statement in case of employee's exit;
- Keep updated all the employee-related internal guidelines on Confluence;
- Prepare different kind of reporting.
- Manage benefits package and improve the service (corporate insurance, sport, English, massage);
- Administrate Whirl Library and event discount programs;
- Wellness program organization and development.
- An open-minded and rewarding atmosphere
- Professional development opportunities
- Health insurance
- Access to gym/swimming pool
- 26 working days paid vacation
- Paid lunch
- Cozy office right in the city center
- Flexible working conditions to support your personal needs