We are a product and solution developer in the areas of data analytics, large-scale platform development, healthcare and WiFi/3G/4G/LTE monetization solutions.
We are looking for a Business analyst to strengthen our Kyiv team. The product we are creating is an analytical platform for social networks.
- 3+ years of experience in business analysis
- Good technical writing skills
- Working in Agile environment with User Stories format
- Remote communication experience with customer team
- Problem solving, attention to details and result-oriented mindset
- Good communication, negotiation, meeting facilitation skills
- Self-management skills, ability to handle multi-tasking activities simultaneously
- Understand product’s backlog including technical specification
- Analyze and document business requirements
- Partake in tracking changes to the project
- Work with the stakeholders (business and development), i.e., graphic designers, developers, business analysts and software engineers
- Gather business requirements using different requirements gathering techniques (e.g. interviews, surveys, meetings, etc.)
- Translate business requirements into technical and functional specifications
- Conduct, coordinate user walk-through sessions (demo) and other ways to test the product
- Write user-friendly text (tips) for on-screen instructions, headings, button labels, link text and other matter that have an effect on a user’s experience
- Create products presentation for development team
- Create product manuals, guidelines
- An open-minded and rewarding atmosphere
- Professional development opportunities
- Health insurance
- Access to gym/swimming pool
- 26 working days paid vacation
- Paid lunch
- Cozy office right in the city center
- Flexible working conditions to support your personal needs
We deeply care about What we do and Why we do it. The most important is Who we are!
Join us and you will take part in our challenging projects, from an idea to delivery. A company, where every opinion matters.
Manifest yourself, re-invent us!