We are a product and solution developer in the areas of data analytics, large-scale platform development, healthcare and WiFi/3G/4G/LTE monetization solutions
Whirl Software is looking for a L1/L2 Support Engineer who is open for professional growth, proactive, and self-managed. We guarantee long-term cooperation and the possibility to grow with us.
- Interacting with customers via text message interface
- Monitoring infrastructure and Production Deployments
- Production incident management and logging
- Handling complaints and issues
- At least 3-5 years of experience on the same position
- Advanced Microsoft Windows (XP, Vista, Win7, MacOC.)
- Ansible, Docker, Linux knowledge.
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP (routing/switching, Site-to-Site VPN)
- OCI-model understanding
- Cisco CCNA certification would be a great plus
- Virtualization basic knowledge (vmWare ESXi)
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work night shifts (at least 2-3 per week)
What we offer:
- An open-minded and rewarding atmosphere
- Professional development opportunities
- Health insurance
- Access to gym/swimming pool
- 26 working days paid vacation
- Paid lunch
- Cozy office right in the city center
- Flexible working conditions to support your personal needs
We deeply care about What we do and Why we do it. The most important is Who we are!
Join us and you will take part in our challenging projects, from an idea to delivery. A company, where every opinion matters.